Happy Flower Day to you! One hundred and twenty beautiful bouquets were delivered today. Where did all the flowers go? To a senior center, to a busy bus stop in Philadelphia, to a lady with health problems, to a group of teens whom I met at a Dollar Tree store who were excitedly pooling their money to buy a present for their music director. They had eleven dollars. I told them that I had 13 plants – free for the taking. And 17 bouquets were put in a cart at the laundromat. So much fun when you flower the day away!
- I think God gave me these flowers today because I found a twenty dollar bill and gave it to the person who lost it.
- I really needed these flowers today – to boost my mood. Bye Bye Stress. Hello Flowers!
- I am taking these orchid plants to my neighbors in my apartment building.
- What kind of plants are these? Can I plant them in the ground?
- Who gave them to you? I want to send them a thank you note.
- I went to a memorial service today and I was feeling a bit sad. Thank you for making my day better.
- Carrying these flowers around makes me feel better than when I take my medicine.